Training starts - Adult Education, KA122-ADU - Short-term projects for mobility of leaners and staff in adult education
On September 19, 2022, we started the training of the team of the Interactive Bulgaria Foundation numbering 15 participants.
The training program began with an official opening, presentation of the program, presentation of the participants and their expectations, as well as highlighting the goals of the organizations Interactive Bulgaria Foundation and TOURRAIN Austria - host of the practical training.
The meeting continued with emphasis on:
1. The final expected results - quality and volume;
2. Acquaintance with the technique with which the practical training will be carried out;
3. Marking the topics for which spatial visual resources will be created through practice;
4. Discussion on the selection of objects for spatial digitization, scope and volume of the filming and time in which it will be carried out - plan schedule for thematic days of filming: Day 2 History, Day 3 Geography, Day 4 Circular Economy, Day 5 Civic participation and diversity; Day 6 Biology; Day 7 Culture; Day 8 Healthy lifestyle; Day 9 Urban environment; Day 10 Water resources;
5. Discussion and division into three teams with one trainer leader;
6. Discussion and adoption of a logistical plan for the rotation of the participants in performing digitization and recording operations, with the aim of each group mastering work with several types of technical means of recording.
After completion, the teams went to the field and started operational work according to the decisions made.